I would wear look 12 from Alexander Wang's spring/summer '14 collection every day if I could, but I can't, so... here's an attempt at the next best thing. 


If there's two things I just can't get enough of at the moment it's these Alexander Wang pants, and anything powder blue. 

We all know I'm not often one for colour, but there's something about this shade that lifts your spirits, brightens your complexion, and gives off pretty pastel vibes while channeling masculine/wearing-my-boyfriend's-work-shirt all at once. Of course, your boyfriend probably doesn't wear cropped tops to work (although it's completely fine if he does).

I also recently scored this amazing top in the same hue on ASOS and I've been living in it. ASOS victories are my favourite victories. 

Use feminine details like a lacey bra and wavy hair to strike the perfect balance with shirts, pants and loafers; it's all about creating that contrast. x







Wearing O'2nd top, Elle Macpherson Intimates bra, Alexander Wang pants, Dylan Kain bag and Witchery shoes. 

Photos by The Love Assembly

Recently:



 
Top