When it comes to denim, I'm all about the heritage brands, and Guess is definitely all that and more. 
Who could forget the iconic upside down Guess triangle that has adorned the derrières of Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and countless other bombshell beauties that are too good looking to be true? Not me, probably not you, and probably not any male who has ever laid eyes on a Guess girl. 

So it goes without saying that I was super thrilled when Guess asked me to take part in their global Denim Diaries campaign, alongside some of my favourite international bloggers like Sincerely Jules, Fashion Squad, We Wore What and Style Scrapbook to name a few. 


I was given free range of the collection to style looks for this blog post, and I went straight for the jeans, baby. They literally fit like a second skin, and they're the perfect ankle-grazing length to show off your shoes or tuck neatly into boots. So good, in fact, that I decided I need them in multiple colours. 

Pair them with a white a brassière and you're half way to being Cindy Crawford. Seriously.... 




All clothes and accessories by Guess

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK! X


 
Top